Irish Studio is looking for a Commercial Digital Media Executive
Do you have what it takes to work for Ireland's leading media company?
We're looking for a bright, enthusiastic Commercial Digital Media Executive to join Irish Studio, owners of Irish Tatler, U magazine, Food&Wine Magazine and Ireland of the Welcomes.
In your role as Commercial Digital Media Executive, you will be responsible for identifying sales opportunities within existing & new accounts and achieving sales quotas and goals across Irish Studio’s award-winning brands.
- Develop trust relationships with clients, acquiring a thorough understanding of their needs and requirements continuously proposing solutions that meet their objectives
- Play an integral part in generating new sales that will turn into long-lasting relationships
- Ensure the correct products and services are delivered to customers in a timely manner
- Serve as the link of communication between key customers and internal teams
- Reports to clients on digital campaign results, driving new business consistent with the Client Business Plan
- BA/BS degree in Marketing, Business or equivalent
- Over 2 years' experience working in a sales role in the Media sector
- Experience in managing sales revenue targets
- Proven track record building sales pipeline and delivering large revenues
Please send CVs and a cover letter to [email protected]