Cult-favourite beauty brand The Ordinary has added a new addition to its skincare family.
Adding to its extensive and affordable collection, the label is set to release the latest 100% Niacinamide Powder.
This dry product is picking up where its best-selling Niacinamide 10% + Zinc left off, a product that went viral on TikTok along with the AHA 30% + BHA 2% Peeling Solution.
But, what makes it different from its liquid formula?
Also known as Vitamin B3, Niacinamide is an active ingredient that provides multiple skin benefits.
The upcoming powder, in particular, has been formulated to target visible shine, enlarged pores and irregular skin texture. According to the brand, it can be “mixed into any non-conflicting, water-based treatment, provided that the pH of the base is between 5.0 and 7.0.”
Here's Exactly What Ordinary 100% Niacinamide Powder does:
- Powder format offers a DIY experience for personalised usage
- Provides the most direct topical exposure of Niacinamide
- Offers versatility in combining the benefits of Niacinamide other non-conflicting technologies to address multiple skin concerns at once
- Readily water-soluble
- Dissolves in water-based products, such as serums and creams, with ease
- Niacinamide works to reduce the appearance of blemishes, congestion, pores
- Great for brightening skin tone, strengthening the lipid barrier and retaining moisture
- Minimises redness, blotchiness and general inflammation
- Good for hyperpigmentation
- Regulates oil and prevents sebaceous glands from overworking
- Protects against oxidative stress
- Boosts collagen and minimizes fine lines and wrinkles
Sounds like a no brainer, right?
The Ordinary’s 100% Niacinamide Powder will be available from their online store and in-stores on August 4.
In the meantime, here is what we recommend for the for dry and dehydrated skin.