Colder climes might be the opposite of what we're trying to experience right now, but sometimes, the path to great skin is a cool one.
When it comes to beauty brands decreeing themselves 'organic', we have kind of reached saturation point. But Éminence is a different breed of organic; both ethical and effective, the brand's products are more than just blends of nice smelling oils and instead, are designed to treat real skin issues and concerns.
With compostable, cornstarch packaging and using solar and wind energy-sources, Éminence – despite being the fastest growing luxury organic brand in Ireland – doesn't lose sight of their ethos and philosophy.
View this post on Instagram
Professional treatments are the key to an instant glow, but following up with quality home care can maximise results. Here’s a few of our favourite combinations to keep your skin looking its best: 헗헥헬 헦헞헜헡 AHA Pulp Treatment with Stonecrop Masque 헢헜헟헬/헖헢헠헕헢 헦헞헜헡: Clear Skin Probiotic Masque with Facial Recovery Oil 헦험헡헦헜헧헜헩험 헦헞헜헡: Mangosteen Lactic Pro Peel with Calm Skin Collection❤️ . . #emeninceorganics #Eminence #moisturizer #skin #skincare #beauty #organic #veganskincare #vegan #veganfriendly #health #happiness #beauty #beautiful #yoga #youngskin #fresh #instabeauty #instapic #weekend #dublin #pic #competition #liplines
Éminence products, on average, take three years to get to market, but nothing is tested on animals. Seeks out plant alternatives to get phytoceutical results, Éminence products deliver cosmeceutical effects without any of the downsides.
For example, a favourite with leading beauty salons is their retinol-alternative range that gives you the same immediately refreshed results, without any of the skin sensitising you need with retinol.
To keep your skin looking radiant in summer, Éminence's innovative Three-step Peel and Peptide System awaken the skin’s natural inner beauty using an exquisite blend of arctic berries, lingonberry seed oil and hibiscus seed extract.
Both sensorial and results-driven, this combination of products delivers the ultimate skin renewal via both enzymatic and manual exfoliation.
How To Use
Step 1 – Arctic Berry Enzyme Exfoliant
- Apply ½ tsp (3ml) of the Step 1 Arctic Berry Enzyme Exfoliant to cleansed face with fingertips, starting with the forehead, then cheeks, then jaw and finally upper lip and surrounding areas to treat the entire face, avoiding the eye area.
- Continually massage with fingertips in a circular motion for 3 minutes.
- Do not remove, leave the Enzyme Exfoliant on your face and continue with Step 2.
Step 2 – Arctic Berry Advanced Peel Activator MA10
- Layering over the Enzyme Exfoliant already applied to the face, begin an application with 1½ full droppers of the Step 2 Arctic Berry Advanced Peel Activator MA10.
- Apply product to face starting with the forehead then cheeks, then jaw, and finally upper lip area and leave on for 3 minutes.
- Without removing, and using the same application process, add another layer of 1½ full droppers of the Advanced Peel Activator MA10 to the face, massage in and leave on for a further 5 minutes.
- Thoroughly remove all product with a warm, damp towel, wait 1 minute before beginning Step 3.
Step 3 – Arctic Berry Peptide Radiance Crea
- To finish off your radiant look and achieve maximum luminosity, apply a thin layer of Step 3 Arctic Berry Peptide Radiance Cream to the face, neck and décolleté and massage lightly into the skin until absorbed.
- The Arctic Berry Peptide Radiance Cream can be left on and be used daily for deep lasting hydration and absolute radiance.
For more information on Éminence's Three-Step Peel and Peptide System or their extensive product range, visit Éminence.ie or drop by The Wicklow Street Clinic, where the highly-qualified staff will be happy to advise on what products or treatments might be best suited.