Missing your Camerino Bakery fix? Allow us to help you with that.
Get creative in the kitchen with Kerrygold's exciting new #AtHomeWithKerrygold series, which sees some of Ireland's best chefs share their recipes online.
As part of this new series, Kerrygold has asked some of Ireland's best chefs, including Jess Murphy, Christine Walsh and Paul Flynn of The Tannery in Dungarvan to share recipes and encourage us all to keep cooking at home.
This week, the series will showcase some tasty treats from Caryna Camerino of Camerino Bakery. Caryna started Camerino Bakery from her home kitchen ten years ago and since then, the company has expanded, with two city-centre locations. Of all of her delicious baked goods, Caryna is best known for her exceptional brownies, which our sister site, Food and Wine have previously ranked as some of our favourites in Dublin!
Below, we've shared Caryna's recipe and a cooking demo with the baker herself so that you can cook along with her from the comfort of your own home. You can also find details on Kerrygold's digital platforms, including Facebook and Instagram.
Camerino Bakery peanut butter brownies
- 500g granulated sugar
- 3 large free-range eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 100g cocoa powder
- 250g Kerrygold salted butter, melted
- 200g plain flour
- ½ teaspoon baking powder
- Pinch salt
- 6 tablespoons smooth peanut butter
- Preheat oven to 180ºC/350ºF. Butter and line a 9 x 11” tray with baking paper.
- Beat the sugar, eggs, vanilla and cocoa together. When combined, trickle in the melted butter.
- Sift the flour, baking powder and salt together. Add this dry mix to your batter and stir in.
- Pour the batter into your prepared tin and spread until even. Drop in the peanut butter by the tablespoon in spots around the brownie batter. Using a knife, swirl the peanut butter along the surface. Don’t worry about making perfect shapes.
- Bake for 35 minutes, or until the brownie keeps a slight jiggle. Cool completely before cutting.
TIP: Warming your peanut butter first makes the swirling easier.
Now that you've seen Caryna's recipe, check out her cooking video below. If you try out Camerino Bakery's peanut butter brownies recipe, be sure to tag Irish Tatler, Kerrygold and Camerino Bakery so we can see your good work. Happy cooking!
View this post on Instagram
This recipe might need to come with a warning... can brownies be too good? We're very excited to share Caryna Camerino's @camerinobakery ultimate Peanut Butter Brownie recipe, she tells us 'These are the brownies you want to make, with a crispy crust and a gooey centre' ✨ You can find the full recipe over on our website: https://kerrygold.com/ie/recipes/peanut-butter-brownies/ . . . . . #homecooking #irelandlockdown #cookalong #kerrygold #butter #grassfed #instafood #foodie #kerrygoldbutter #grassfedbutter #healthyliving #realfood #ireland #recipe #instafood #cooking #delicious #healthy #homemade #recipes #foodlover #sweet #foodpics #baking #irishfood
This article is brought to you in association with Kerrygold and the #AtHomeWithKerrygold campaign.