It was one of Dublin’s top spots, playing host to not only locals but many visiting famous faces including Beyoncé and George Clooney.
However, after 13 years Coppinger Row off South William Street has served its last brunch ahead of the redevelopment of the site. Brothers Marc and Conor Bereen are, for now, focusing on its sister restaurant Charlotte Quay with a new project on Dublin’s southside on the way.
And while Coppinger Row may be gone, there is still a chance to enjoy its signature cocktail, The Flo & Basy at home.
- 35mls Dingle Gin
- 35mls fresh lime juice
- 25mls St.Germaine
- 10mls agave syrup
- Large handful of fresh basil leaves
- In a shaker muddle the fresh basil into a paste.
- Add all the other good stuff to the basil paste
- Shake super duper hard with ice
- Fine strain into a coupe glass
- Garnish with a basil leaf