The 92nd Academy Awards take place this Sunday.
Foot spray, a hammock, a custom stained glass portrait by artist John Thoman, a private phone call with a life coach and chocolate. No, we're not playing the Generation game, we're actually just naming off some of the items you'll find in this year's Oscars gift bags.
In addition to being nominated for the most reputable award in their chosen fields, there's another major perk to being nominated for an Academy Award: the gift bag.
Earlier this week it was revealed what exactly the Oscar nominees would be walking away with.
TRENDING TODAY: Kate Middleton Just Wore Another Dress From Zara
This year's swag bags contains six figures worth of goodies. However, that's not the surprising part.
The gift bags are not affiliated with the Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences, it's actually organised by a marketing company (Distinctive Assets) where brands pay up to $20,000 to have their items included in the hope that a celebrity like Leonardo Di Caprio or Margot Robbie will be seen with their product.
Here's a list of every single product you'll find in this year's Oscars swag bags:
1. A 12-day trip for two on the world's first ultra-luxury expedition yacht — the Scenic Eclipse.
The yacht takes 200 guests on a 12-day trip to Antarctica, where they can encounter penguins, kayak, and snowshoe. This trip is valued at $78,190 and the yacht includes eight restaurants, a submarine, two helicopters, and a "spa sanctuary."
2. Dinner for two at Flora's Field Kitchen.
Located in Cabo, Mexico, the restaurant serves exclusively handmade, fresh food from its nearby 150-acre ranch. You can learn more about it here.
3. A "brain-sensing headband" from Muse.
Muse: The Brain Sensing Headband is a "personal meditation assistant" that senses users' mental activity and translates it to sounds of weather to guide breathing.
4. A private phone call with life coach Jessica McGregor Johnson.
Nominees will also receive a copy of Jessica's book, "The Right T-Shirt, Write Your Own Rules and Live the Life You Want."
5. A guided tasting of Coda Signature's chocolate edibles for eight.
The tasting ends with a custom chocolate dessert inspired by the nominee's favourite Coda Signature flavour.
6. A necklace from TAPS for Hope.
TAPS (the Tragedy Assistance Program for Survivors) is a non-profit organization that provides services to fallen military members' families. TAPS for Hope is a jewellery collection made from gems found in Afghanistan, with sales of the products benefiting American and Afghan military widows.
7. Up to $25,000 of treatments and cosmetic procedures from Upper East Side cosmetologist Dr. Konstantin Vasyukevich.
The procedures available include Botox, laser skin resurfacing, chemical peels, and injectables/fillers.
8. DIFF sunglasses and Veestro plant-based meals from PETA.
PETA (People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals) is sponsoring two nominee gifts this year — DIFF Charitable Eyewear sunglasses to "throw shade" on climate change and meat-based eating, and Veestro plant-based meals to "protect the environment."
9. Clothes from luxury clothing brand Happiest Tee.
Each Happiest Tee shirt has a location ranging from Australia to Brooklyn that reads, "Happiest in [blank]." The tank tops, T-shirts, and sweatshirts range in price from $30 to $50.
10. A 24 karat gold Royal Chakra Bath Bomb from Hotsy Totsy Haus.
Each bath bomb dissolves to reveal a full moon charged amethyst crystal.
11. A limited-edition collector box from Trust Me Vodka.
Locally made in America, the limited edition collector's box contains bottles of organic wheat vodka and gluten-free potato vodka, with art by artist Caia Koopman.
12. Clothing from the women's luxury loungewear company Soma.
Nominees will receive Soma's Sensuous Silk Kimono Robe and their Somainnofit smart-fit bra, which gives precise measurements to a smartphone app via Bluetooth.
13. An 18 karat gold necklace from Blush & Whimsy.
This Lunaria star lariat necklace was assembled and packaged by disabled veterans.
14. A getaway for eight guests in an active Spanish lighthouse.
The Faro Cumplida is an active lighthouse that hosts up to eight guests in three private suites.
15. A one-year membership to Drawing Down the Moon, Britain's premier matchmaking agency.
The membership includes headhunting, date coaching, and introductions to other members.
16. A trip to the destination spa Golden Door.
Located in San Diego, California, the spa offers 80 wellness classes, 30 miles of hiking trails, a daily massage, and farm-to-table meals.
17. DNA-based personalized medicine courtesy of Pharmazam.
Pharmazam matches a user's DNA profile to over 130,000 medications and evaluates any possible genetic-based side effects before purchasing them.
18. A bottle of A. Junod, a white absinthe handcrafted in France.
The absinthe gets its flavour from eight distilled botanicals.
19. A five-night stay at a new lifestyle hotel in Waikiki, Hawaii.
Guests can stay in the hotel's one-bedroom ocean-view suite and enjoy views of Waikiki and the Pacific Ocean.
20. A custom stained glass portrait by artist John Thoman.
Thoman has created stained glass portraits of celebrities like Ellen DeGeneres and Melissa McCarthy. You can see more of his work here.
21. Foot Spray for red carpet appearances.
Still Standing Unisex Foot Spray is made from three herbal remedies that contain anti-inflammatories and pain relievers to keep users' feet comfortable for long periods of time — like awards season appearances.
22. A high-end vape pen from Hollowtips.
The vape pen has a 24-karat gold finish and is inhale-activated.
23. Event photography by Capture Roaming Halo.
The roaming professional photography booth provides digital event photos that are instantly sharable. Multi-camera booths with nine cameras are also available to create social media-ready "freeze-motion" animated videos.
24. The Beauty Book for Brain Cancer (Edition 2) by Darren Tieste.
The coffee table book contains 300 pages of celebrity portraits. All of the proceeds from its sale go toward brain cancer treatment and research.
25. Ten personal training sessions with premier trainer Alexis Seletzky.
The celebrity trainer's services range from nutrition counselling to strength conditioning to physical therapy.
26. CBD cocktail syrup from CBD Barkeep.
The syrup comes in four flavours — Blueberry, Elderflower, Lavender, and Vanilla.
27. Two tickets to a Daybreaker morning yoga and dance class.
Daybreaker classes consist of sober, early-morning yoga meditations-turned-dance parties that release the brain's natural "happy chemicals" — dopamine, oxytocin, serotonin, and endorphins.
28. $2,020 Respect Your Universe shopping spree and clothing donation.
The clothing brand creates workout gear that's "built to move." The products range from hoodies and sweatshirts to duffel bags. Additionally, RYU has pledged to donate clothing to a shelter of each nominee's choosing.
29. A $115 sterling silver bracelet from Officina Bernardi.
These bead bracelets are a part of Officina Bernardi's signature Moon collection, which is inspired by its celestial pearl namesake.
30. Mad Mac Macarons
Oscar nominees are treated to a fabulous assortment of authentic French macarons by Florian Bellanger.
31. A 5-day dietary program from Prolon.
ProLon is a 5-day dietary program that nourishes your body while promoting regenerative and rejuvenating changes, including supporting healthy levels of a wide range of physiological markers that contribute to ageing, such as cholesterol, inflammation, and fasting glucose.
32. A one-year membership to LiveItUp
An app that sends new text and video challenges designed to help users live richer lives.
33. Rita Hazan Shine Balm
This balm enables nominees to achieve beautifully smooth, shiny and healthy-looking hair at home. The transformative and lightweight formula features an exclusive blend of colour-protecting oils, ideal for dry, damaged hair.
34. Personalized cosmetic enhancement services from Clinic Pour Vous.
Clinic Pour Vous is a members-only plastic surgery clinic which you can only be invited to join.
35. A Sky Lite from BlissLights that projects a starry night onto walls.
This is Amazon's No. 1 best-selling night light for a reason. The SkyLite instantly projects a field of drifting stars against a transforming blue nebula cloud. Simple button controls make it easy to cycle through light effects, adjust brightness or start/stop the rotating motion.
36. "Carson's Garage" by KD Storm.
A hardback novel about a teenager and his adopted dog, Sparky. The book claims to leave readers wondering about the outcome of their alliance.
37. Handmade luxury eyelashes from Céline Victor.
Céline Victor sells luxury eyelashes which are recommended and used by the biggest stars in the makeup industry.
38. A "spa kit for your mouth" from Closys Oral Care.
CloSYS patented products contain Cloralstan (stabilized chlorine dioxide). As formulated into CloSYS products, Cloralstan impedes plaque formation, oxidizes volatile sulfur compounds (VSCs) and kills harmful bacteria that irritate gums and cause bad breath.
39. Dwight Cleveland's "Cinema on Paper: The Graphic Genius of Movie Posters."
Comprising more than 100 works from one of the most prominent private collections of film posters in the world, Cinema on Paper: The Graphic Genius of Movie Posters is a tribute to the superior talent of an international group of artists whose creativity captured a movie’s essence with arresting precision.
40. Charabanc Luxury Car Fragrance
Now, this is luxe, friends. Charabanc's Racing Green pomander, handcrafted in Great Britain, features a stencilled-steel pomander encased in leather. It comes with a leather lanyard and magnetic clip to hang it from the rear-view mirror or attach to the A/C unit. With notes of lavender, sage, Calabrian bergamot, iris pallida, amber, cacao, vetiver, patchouli and leather.
41. Upright Posture Trainer
Gear up for award season with the Upright Go 2, the only smart wearable that helps you achieve Insta-worthy posture. This tiny device sits on your back, and whenever you slouch, it reminds you to straighten up with a gentle vibration.
42. Atara Twersky's Curlee Girlee
A children's book which empowers young girls to love their curly hair.
43. A Sleep Essentials gift set from Essence One.
Essence One's goal is to help others restore a healthy life through the use of natural products. From deodorant, bar soaps, chapstick, lotions and oils, all products are handcrafted in Shoreview, Minnesota with top-grade, all-natural ingredients.
44. Two card games from Exploding Kittens.
This is a card game for people who are into kittens and explosions and laser beams and sometimes goats.
45. Premium nut bars from Fast Bar.
Fast Bar is the first bar scientifically formulated to support weight management, intermittent fasting goals, and a healthy lifestyle using premium ingredients that nourish the body.
46. A two-night luxury stay at Auberge Resorts in Los Cabos, Mexico.
The only private beach resort in Los Cabos, Mexico.
47. A six-month supply of baby goodies from Baja Baby.
Baja Baby is a one-stop-shop for all things skincare for your children. Designed using only the safest, high-quality ingredients with no parabens, sulfates or phosphates to ensure all products are good for all ages and all skin types.
48. A urine collection system from Forte Medical that identifies potential health concerns.
Forte Medical has developed world-first technology that delivers super-accurate urine specimens and right-first-time preventative urine-based medicine.
49. A skincare gift box from Instytutum.
INSTYTUTUM RESULT-DRIVEN PRODUCTS aim to create FLAWLESS SKIN. The innovative super-packed formulas combine efficacious levels of the most powerful groundbreaking anti-ageing and cosmeceutical ingredients that the skin needs to address all skin concerns.
50. Hydrogen-infused water from HFactor.
When the two Hydrogen atoms in H2O are bound to oxygen, they are not available for any other interactions. But when HFactor infuses hydrogen gas into water, active hydrogen molecules are free and accessible to your body.
51. A hand-dyed ombre alpaca throw from Johanna Howard Home.
This cosy-but-lightweight throw is specially woven of luxuriously soft alpaca wool and hand-dyed by artisans in small pots over an open fire to create a stunning ombré effect.
52. The Giuliana Earring, a woven cut crystal earring from Millianna.
Sophisticated Jewelry, Handmade and Designed in the U.S.A.
53. Custom soy candles from Mood — The Candle Revival Company.
Each candle is made from moodWAX which is Vegan, Organic & made with 100% Natural Unscented Soy Candle Wax.
54. A hydration product for jet lag and tracel fatigue from My Flight Pack.
My Flight Pack is a dietary supplement for travellers that helps your body cope with the extreme environment and stress your body experiences when flying.
55. Meal kits from Nutrition for Longevity.
Includes exclusive exercise and lifestyle videos, private like-minded community, 4 weekly deliveries of meals, custom blender bottle, intermittent fasting guide, and an expert coaching session.
56. A year of optimal health full-body performance evaluation package from Dr. Salas-Whalen at New York Endocrinology.
Dr Salas-Whalen is a triple board-certified physician with broad experience across all facets of endocrinology, with a particular emphasis on obesity, diabetes and thyroid disorders.
57. Ultra Smooth deodorant from Old Spice.
Because despite popular belief, celebrities do sweat.
58. A VIP day of wellness at Origin Stretch & Spa in West Hollywood.
Origin Stretch & Spa offers a variety of services that can make a difference in your daily life. Their primary goals is to help you feel better, look younger and live longer.
59. A one-year supply of Oxygenating Foundation from Oxygenetix.
Oxygenating Foundation is scientifically formulated with Ceravitae™ to produce oxygen to help your skin breathe. So it never blocks...
60. A two-pack of Pepperidge Farm's Dark Chocolate Milano cookies.
The perfect balance of crisp cookies and rich, luxurious chocolate for a truly indulgent treat.
61. Colour-coordinated pillows from Pillow Pops.
Supreme quality fabrics exclusively developed and designed to create eclectic and sophisticated collections inspired by arts and cultures from around the world. Pillow Pops is the new deluxe Fashion Trend.
62. Purusha Botanicals' Skincare Ritual pack.
A customizable skincare line which designs your perfect formula based on an online holistic consultation.
63. A bottle of Próspero Tequila.
Designed by Stella Anguiano, one of Mexico’s premier female Master Distillers, Próspero is a hand-crafted spirit that offers an unparalleled flavour with a smooth, elegant and perfectly balanced finish.
64. A custom security door from Remo Security Doors.
Founded by Omer Barnes, REMO is a renowned brand, a benchmark for the industry, and leader in the field with the ability to produce up to 450 doors per day.
65. A custom work of art from Reian Williams Fine Art.
A proclaimed self-taught artist, Williams strives to discover new techniques but always returns to the old world and classical styles so relevant through the age of time. He, in turn, tries to capture the emotions and senses through his portraits.
66. Seurcell Serum
A serum with KFS Cellular Protein Complex, which blends over 1,500 key skin nutrients.
67. CBD-infused essential oils from SHEbd Broad Spectrum.
Perfect in a pinch for promoting calm and focus, and for reducing stress and anxiety
68. A candle from Soul Shropshire.
What's a gift bag without a scented candle?
69. A complimentary TempSure Envi
A radio frequency skin care treatment.
70. A hammock from Wise Owl Outfitters.
Hammocks designed for kids, couples and just your average camper.
71. A weekend Malibu wellness retreat from 3D Wellness Retreat.
72. Tru Niagen vitamins
which increase NAD — a molecule that boosts cellular energy and repair.
73. Violent vitamins
Designed to alleviate breast pain.
74. Cleansers from The Right to Shower
which donates a percentage of profits to mobile shower initiatives for homeless populations.
75. Bust support tape by Yen the Label.
Named YOOBTAPE is made from 95% organic cotton and 5% spandex (while other brands use sports kinesiology tape), with the secret being the hypoallergenic organic body adhesive that is NOT your medical-grade or typical bandage glues other similar products currently use.