The 91st Academy Awards take place on Sunday.
A cannabis-infused moisturiser, a $180 hairdryer, a painting by Reian Williams, personal training lessons and a holiday to Greece. No, we're not playing the Generation game, we're actually just naming off some of the items you'll find in this year's Oscars gift bags.
In addition to being nominated for the most reputable award in their chosen fields, there's another major perk to being nominated for an Academy Award: the gift bag.
Earlier this week it was revealed what exactly the Oscar nominees would be walking away with.
According to the Independent, this year's swag bags contains six figures worth of goodies. However, that's not the surprising part.
The gift bags are not affiliated with the Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences, it's actually organised by a marketing company (Distinctive Assets) where companies pay up to $20,000 in the hope that a celebrity like Lady Gaga or Bradley Cooper will be seen with their product.
Here's a list of every single product you'll find in this year's Oscars swag bags:
1. A luxury small-ship adventure with International Expeditions
Celebrities will have a choice of Amazon, Galapagos, Iceland or Costa Rica-Panama voyages.
2. VidaHair Growth Natural Hair Growth System
3. MILLIANNA jewellery items
4. Jarritos-filled Yeti Coolers along with a commitment from Jarritos to donate a pallet of their great-tasting flavoured soft drinks to a charitable event of the nominee’s choice
5. Coda Signature premium cannabis-infused edibles, topicals and concentrates
6. Premier handcrafted A. Junod Absinthe
7. Age Interventionist Renee Lynn’s CBDRxSupreme protocol
8. Personal training sessions with celebrity trainer Alexis Seletzky
9. AP4GooD limited-edition art T-shirts
10. A week-long Greek beachfront escape at Avaton Luxury Villas Resort
The resort is located on the beachfront of the Athos Peninsula and hosts 16 villas which have private pools and sunbeds. A stay here can cost up to $1,000 a night.
11. One-of-a-kind custom stained glass portraits from Artist John Thoman
12. Blush & Whimsy magical colour-changing lipstick
13. Chocolatines Chocouture Collection
14. An organic field-to-table dinner for two at Flora Farms in Los Cabos, Mexico
15. CloSYS Dental Products
This line of dental products describes itself as "the spa kit for your mouth".
16. A week at the Golden Door luxury wellness resort
17. The Beauty Book for Brain Cancer by Darren Tieste
18. Happiest Tee luxury t-shirts
19. PETA Agent for Animals Spy Pens
20. It’s a 10 Haircare Miracle hair dryer
The dryer has symmetrical wind power and speed, ionic and tourmaline technology, a professional-grade, long-lasting copper motor, a cool shot option, concentrator nozzle, and diffuser — to name a few.
21. Optimum Nutrition Salted Toffee Pretzel Crisp Bars
22. Kusshi makeup bag/organizer
23. Le Céline Confidence & Star Appeal luxury eyelashes
24. Love Is Stronger Than Hate tote bags
25. Private phobia relief sessions with the world’s number one phobia expert Kalliope Barlis
Former pro golfer, Barlis now offers sessions in which she "provides education not therapy" to people who wish to overcome their phobias.
26. Mister Poop Emoji Plunger
27. A three-day-long stay at Luxury Wellness Retreat in Malibu
28. MZ Skin Lift & Lustre serum and Hydra-Bright eye masks
29. Poolside dinner from Nest Seekers International for nominee and friends prepared by celebrity chef
30. Dental health products from Knotty Floss
The Oscars really want to make sure you look after your mouth.
31. Organic Hair Care products
32. A one-year supply of Oxygenetix Breathable Foundation
33. Nannette de Gaspé beauty products
34. Pepperidge Farm Milano cookies
35. High Beauty skincare products
Aptly named, High Beauty's products are powered by cannabis sativa and formulated using only cannabis seed extracts. The products claim to use cannabis in order to bring down inflammation and act as an antioxidant.
36. Hand-crafted gourmet Posh Pretzels
37. Artwork by Reian Williams
38. Rouge Maple pure organic maple syrup and Glamour Gourmet gift set
39. Hands-free Safety Dog Leash
40. Soul Candles from Soul Shropshire
Because is it even a goodie bag if it doesn't contain a scented candle?
41. Salix all-natural hair-inhibiting lotion
42. One-of-a-kind customized fragrances from Sue Phillips of Scenterprises
43. Southern Wicked Lemonade all-natural lemonade moonshine
44. TAPS for Hope Afghan lapis bracelets
45. Chocolate from Good Girl Chocolate
If you think there's no way celebrities eat chocolate, then you're right. They eat Gluten-free, dairy-free and naturally sweetened chocolate.
46. The Green Garmento Gigantote and reusable garment bags
47. Tru Niagen Age Better NAD-increasing dietary supplement
48. Rejuvenating beauty treatments from the New York City-based Dr. Konstantin Vasyukevich
49. WSJ. Magazine with free subscription card
50. ZuZu Kim Couture Bow Tie
51. An annual VIP membership to MOTA
LA's first cannabis-friendly social club.
Not too shabby. Begs the question though, who's going to be lugging around a toilet plunger in an Oscar De La Renta silk organza?